Happy Halloween to all of you!! Here's my first Super Spectacular Spooky Halloween episode.
- As a kid, I played my Haunted Mansion record over and over and over in our house at 127 Charles Park Drive. I think I even tried to loop the instrumental bit somehow.
- I competed on the Horror Exam and somehow WON! Subscribe to The Basement On a Hill... https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-basement-on-a-hill/id1083100442?mt=2
- Benson Zombie Walk 2016 Part 1
- A live performance by Relax, It's Science from the Barley Street Tavern.
- Trilety got herself hooked to a chair at Mangia Italiana. :)
- The Haunted Bars at the Mastercraft building pounded by Doug and Zip
- We thought Doug's Vess soda hookup was kaput! But we were dumb.
- The Din of Death!
- Benson Zombie Walk 2016 Part 2
- 'Halloween Reprise' - a tune I did back in the day
- Oh, Alex Jones!
- Benson Zombie Walk 2016 Part 3
- Hobowreck Demotime: 'Pig' by Rivers Cuomo. This tune sometimes makes Doug cry.
It's freaking OCTOBER!! And here's some cool stuff.
- Jason farted on my phone.
- Doug and Megan looking for ANY sign of support for either candidate
- 'Hey Sandy' by Polaris - the theme from The Adventures of Pete & Pete
- Karen really enjoying a Two Birds Bakery cinnamon roll
- Reflections on one of my haunted houses, Terror in the Night (1985 I think)
- WHY?? Anthony later told me that the line out Krispie Kreme's door had something to do with a 'pirate night' or some shit. Free doughnuts for eye patches, I guess!
- The story of my little song called 'Your Own Factory' from 1997.
- Craig gave me lessons on wrangling my kitty!
- This is Doug biking down a street singing along to Paul Westerberg.
- At the rodeo was Whiplash the rodeo monkey!
- The first HOBOWRECK DEMOTIME. 'Jessie's Girl' by Rick Springfield. Love the kinda Cheap Trick middle part that only lives in this version!