Doug's sorry it's been so long, but this is his busy time of year! Trilety and his Friendiversary plus Halloween PLUS Megan and his birthday PLUS Thanksgiving... And only the Friendiversary and Halloween stuff has been gone through, ugh! But please do enjoy those recordings plus some other goodies and a couple nice songs to boot!
- Greaseproof paper, what an invention!
- The 2016 Election makes Doug's cold worse
- 'Ugly Man' by X-Ray Mary, who Doug and Megan saw rock Crossbones last weekend. Check out their bandcamp: https://xraymary.bandcamp.com/ ROCK!!
- Doug and Trilety's Friendiversary 2016 Part 1 (pumpkin shopping, dinner and a pigface man sighting)
- A new edition of 'Simon'! Don't say it...
- Friendiversary Part 2: Doug giving Trilety her present, a picture of Tom Selleck he drew in 6th or 7th grade art class. Framed by JJ at https://www.facebook.com/ChoiceFramingGallery/
- Some randomness from Doug and friends' excursion to Scary Acres.
- Pumpkin carving and exploring Doug's spooky attic room with Megan on Halloween
- Trilety does the Aroused Pigeon
- Suzie MAY have been part of the silent majority!
- The sounds of a bag of marbles. Thanks, Juan!
- Hobowreck Demotime: 'I've Been Waiting' by Matthew Sweet
BONUS: The true pronunciation of Mangia Italiana
We made it through the Halloween season! So much went on the past few weeks. Massive balloon handling, returning to the scene of many past debaucheries, a trip to visit Isaac, and taking out the damn dock. Plenty of fall nonsense.
- Someone loves 311 and penis. I suspect most of their fans are like this.
- This is a new segment for Simon, a naughty plastic doll who lives at the bakery and whose videos you can watch on their Instagram page - https://www.instagram.com/twobirdsbakery/
- Doug and the Thomases got to help test a new Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade balloon! As far as they could tell, it worked.
- Travis knows some hip hop.
- Three Piles for Trilety (She likes piles.)
- I'm working on a great thing with a waterfall in my living room. Pictures forthcoming...
- Doug and Megan venture into The Drinkery, formerly Doug's old karaoke hangout. He tells her stories of his glory days. Like the Boss song.
- 'The Tin Man' by Neva Dinova
- Doug and Megan take a day trip to Whiting, IA where the original 'Children of the Corn' was filmed in 1983. Doug geeks out real good.
- Doug had to help dad take out the dock they put in in the spring. Apparently this will happen EVERY YEAR.
- Flip Flop Brad (I still say it really sounds like that.)
- Doug tells the story of how his roommates tricked him into eating nasty fake cookies in 1995
- Hobowreck Demotime: 'Today' by Smashing Pumpkins
- Secret hidden bit! Wonderful nonsense at the Barley Street Tavern :)