Welcome to Spring! In this episode, Doug and Megan go to check out a real life 'on location' movie set and Doug ventures solo into the Mall Of The Bluffs on a Saturday afternoon secret mission.
- Megan and Doug at JD's Circle In cuz it's a movie set, yo!
- Super adventure with a sweaty Doug in the Mall Of The Bluffs.
- 'Gypsy Driver' played by The Movies live on The River quite a few years ago (I think this is the toughest thing we ever did, even if I did rush a bit.)
- J-Law jokes! Gets notes from Trilety.
- Doug has enough Mellencamp in Homer's on a Friday night. Sorry Eddie.
- Doug's favorite of his friend Richard's podcast 'The Infinite Now.' The Pickled Fairy of Possibility. The universe grabs a sharpie...
- The Painfully Cheesy Love Song of The Week: 'Meet Me In My Dreams Tonight' by Brian Wilson circa 1988 or some time around then. Ouch.