Doug travels to Colorado (Frisco - a town between Vail and Breckenridge)! Sorry this episode is pretty much only Doug talking to himself/you. But here is the run down...
- The anal game
- Sloth is my travel pal
- Doug listened to the audio book of 'Jaws.'
- Smells eww
- I can't say what this restaurant's name was, but I liked it. It was at the last Denver exit before heading off into the mountains.
- 'Summit County' by ME. I started this song before the last time I was there but finished it after. WAY after.
- Into the mountains!
- 'Psycho Killer' performed by a band in Breckenridge. I remember a nice guy named Brian came up and chatted with me (because I was obviously the most into the music), but I'm not sure if he was in this band or not.
- Hunting out the place I used to skate the first time I ever went to Colorado.
- I bought POT legally!
- The robotic native american fortune teller and Buffalo Bill Cody's Fort in North Platte on my way home.
- Home and in love with Cinder all over again. <3