Karaoke happened again! And we've got the best song of the night right here, folks. Also, Doug gets Greenbergian in a new segment called 'Why??', complains about the Olympics and let's his frustration out on his drum set and some defenseless soda cans. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Farewell, Gene Wilder. Thank you.
- Doug's favorite pizza: http://elfredopizza.net/
- Some drumming questions in a new segment called 'Why??'
- Fun with the paper towel tube and the Pizza Shoppe
- Trilety destroying the karaoke competition
- Some thoughts on the Olympics
- Drums are more fun than yard work.
- A little game at Sioux Falls. Can you tell which is Megan?
- Jan zings Bill good!
- HULK SMASH CANS
- Doug's most heard musical accomplishment and the Worked Up So Sexual remix it came from. This was called the 'Pole mix' cuz I said it was supposed to be the ultra sexy version. Whatever.
- Trilety tells a funny story about the Care Bears. And cock.
-The Painfully Cheesy Love Song of the Week: 'Boom Boom' by Paul Lekakis. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXMrDu7374Y