We made it through the Halloween season! So much went on the past few weeks. Massive balloon handling, returning to the scene of many past debaucheries, a trip to visit Isaac, and taking out the damn dock. Plenty of fall nonsense.
- Someone loves 311 and penis. I suspect most of their fans are like this.
- This is a new segment for Simon, a naughty plastic doll who lives at the bakery and whose videos you can watch on their Instagram page - https://www.instagram.com/twobirdsbakery/
- Doug and the Thomases got to help test a new Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade balloon! As far as they could tell, it worked.
- Travis knows some hip hop.
- Three Piles for Trilety (She likes piles.)
- I'm working on a great thing with a waterfall in my living room. Pictures forthcoming...
- Doug and Megan venture into The Drinkery, formerly Doug's old karaoke hangout. He tells her stories of his glory days. Like the Boss song.
- 'The Tin Man' by Neva Dinova
- Doug and Megan take a day trip to Whiting, IA where the original 'Children of the Corn' was filmed in 1983. Doug geeks out real good.
- Doug had to help dad take out the dock they put in in the spring. Apparently this will happen EVERY YEAR.
- Flip Flop Brad (I still say it really sounds like that.)
- Doug tells the story of how his roommates tricked him into eating nasty fake cookies in 1995
- Hobowreck Demotime: 'Today' by Smashing Pumpkins
- Secret hidden bit! Wonderful nonsense at the Barley Street Tavern :)