I introduce Trilety to 'The Phantom Menace.'
- 'Fizzle Like a Flood' by Tripmaster Monkey (7" version)
- Enter the 'disco ninja.' Please note when Trilety calls the ships that deploy the droid army 'black Snoopies.' They do look like that.
- A Moment to Hold
- Cleaning out the work fridge
- 'Killshot' acoustic tape recorder version 2005
- 'You can't scrub this out'
- Christmas eve whistling
- Final thoughts on Baby Anakin
- Brad Hoshaw performing 'Hillside' Jan 20, 2016
- The I Don't Cares enter Doug's world
Based off a Karaoke night at the Winchester in November 2015. The first night I drank after a month of no sugar.
- 'Petunia Doug' - Todd's song for me
- New gutters!
- Trilety and I sing along with the best ever little Christmas show at the Chanticleer Theater in Council Bluffs
- Whipkey's reminiscences
- Mock up of a Fizzle album opener that would have been this + 'Sickly Sweet' (written by Travis) done Fizzle style. Opening tune called 'I Wanna Be Where You Go.' For someone, somewhere.
- Cinder, my bipolar kitty
- 'The Family Man' gets me good
- The 'stunt work' guy was just some random dude at the bar, I think.
- My tape recorder cover of The Mountain Goats song 'Jenny' 2005
- Ben opens up
Special guests: Todd! Steph! Travis! Cousin Jon! Whipkey!
This is just the 'pilot' so don't judge. However it DOES shake all the balls in the basement.
- Matchbook Shannon rocking some Oasis in Mike's basement in 1997
- Doug and Trilety's friendiversary, October 2015
- Random stuff
- An EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) recorded at the Sallie House in Kansas
- Trilety and I watch 'Lucas.' We all drop the fucking ball, man.
- Special fall leaf trick by Trilety
- 'Care Bear' as recorded in 1996 for my first cassette release
- Trilety's denial