Fireworks, Brian Wilson and a classic American movie. This one includes a new opening I made out of Peanuts, The Goonies and Fizzood sounds. Anyone who doesn't like loud noises should be cautious with this episode!
- 'Chair Wars' in the old Southroads Mall
- The Action Pact playing a Sloan song for Canada Day at the Waiting Room
- Some firework stories on the way to Action Pact practice
- Independence Day on lake Manawa
- Deadpool showed up to CB Comicon!
- Some Pokemon Go observations
- I believe this song might be called 'We All Bleed Red.' From the Daniel Diedrich tribute show. I think this is a perfectly written song easily on the level of The Violent Femmes circa their best years.
- Pie eating contest at the CB skatepark
- A couple quick clips at the zoo with Megan
- Brian Wilson performed Pet Sounds for the last time ever and Doug and Megan were there.
- Doug introduced Megan to the classic film Mannequin in July (with a silly loud noise intermission).
- The Painfully Cheesy Love Song of the Week: Alisha singing 'Boys Will Be Boys'. Ouch!
Doug travels to Colorado (Frisco - a town between Vail and Breckenridge)! Sorry this episode is pretty much only Doug talking to himself/you. But here is the run down...
- The anal game
- Sloth is my travel pal
- Doug listened to the audio book of 'Jaws.'
- Smells eww
- I can't say what this restaurant's name was, but I liked it. It was at the last Denver exit before heading off into the mountains.
- 'Summit County' by ME. I started this song before the last time I was there but finished it after. WAY after.
- Into the mountains!
- 'Psycho Killer' performed by a band in Breckenridge. I remember a nice guy named Brian came up and chatted with me (because I was obviously the most into the music), but I'm not sure if he was in this band or not.
- Hunting out the place I used to skate the first time I ever went to Colorado.
- I bought POT legally!
- The robotic native american fortune teller and Buffalo Bill Cody's Fort in North Platte on my way home.
- Home and in love with Cinder all over again. <3