THIS EPISODE IS THE BRAINCHILD OF TRILETY WADE. Doug hopes you like it.
Let's just keep them a mystery!
Sorry It's been so long! Doug has been spending a lot of time building a HAUNTED HOUSE in his basement. (Probably his mid-life crisis) I guess it could be worse...
But so here's what's been going on since April. Enjoy!
- Obama Everyday - so true to life
- Doug gives Trilety a tour of what has since actually become an actual haunted house (wow!)
- Doug's favorite Brady Bunch episode happily caught on the 'Brady Brunch' on a random Sunday
- 'Holly' by Township & Range https://www.facebook.com/TownshipAndRangeOmaha
- Karen and Elisabeth send Doug some ocean sounds from Mexico
- For a bit, a little black kitty liked climbing up into the space over Doug's porch.
- T just has the booty.
- Recordings from Doug and Megan's trip to Iowa City and Waterloo to see Wayne Coyne's art show
- Megan and Trilety make a secret recording on Doug's zoom
- Easter hike at the prairie!
- As part of putting in the haunted house, Doug replaced the hot water heater.
- Sounds of the saw and screwing
- Hobowreck Demotime: 'Battery' by Metallica
- An oldie Doug finally put in the podcast!
Hello and we're back! Sorry it has been so long. (Doug is working on a special SECRET PROJECT in his basement, so he has been preoccupied.) More on that to come in a future episode! For now, you MAY enjoy...
- Sneaking up on ducks in Elmwood Park one Friday evening after a fish fry
- T Bird has a humor cunt. Were you also not surprised?
- A song I assume is called 'People Are Disgusting' by the legendary Jonathan Richman performed live at the Waiting Room.
- Doug and Megan unwrapping his Purple mattress. Review: IT'S AWESOME
- A wonderful waterfall in the Embassy Suites
- Blah Blah Blah
- Hobo Roll - a night of sushi
- More of that fun night in Elmwood Park and our favorite drunk bartender at the Mai Tai Lounge
- Doug's old roommate Korey Anderson live at the Barley Street
- Juan and Megan leave a secret message on Doug's Zoom
- Showing Megan how Doug cuts his hair - THE FLOWBEE! (https://www.flowbee.com/)
- Wheezy Wiggle Butt, the hobo dog
- Some Easter time shenanigans in the basement of a cool church across from UNO
- HOBOWRECK DEMOTIME: 'Close to Me' by The Cure
- Some closing poetry by Sir Richman
What?? A new episode so soon?! No foolin'! Doug hopes this helps you pass the rainy days, friends. If you would like to join the Prohibitches, just let Doug know. Let's try to make this a bit more regular than the Wing Committee ha
- Some good squealing by Doug and Megan
- The AMC theater in Council Bluffs has a dome in the lobby that is WOW!
- Someone is NOT burning up for Douglas.
- I got stuck in a crazy hail storm a couple weeks ago.
- Anonymous American Playing '4th of July' at the Barley St. (for Doug!)
- This is what happened outside of Doug's house.
- I can't really make this not gross and wrong. But really it's just a little rubber sample thingy of the Purple mattress Doug just got.
- Go Karts in CB!
- The first bonfire of the 2017 season (Sorry Jamie!)
- Sweet sounds of the Duck Inn. Megan says this is 'the future.' What??
- Sounds of Cascio's with our **BIG IDEA**
- Anonymous American rocking the Boss (with intro from Joni)
- I sharpened a knife all on my own!!
- Some gong banging at work
- HOBOWRECK DEMOTIME: An acoustic demo of 'Ziggy Stardust' OOooOOOOoOo miss you, David. <3
Sorry February passed with no new episode! But this one more than makes up for it with great music, terrific silliness and BETTER SOUND thanks to the Zoom recorder Doug bought! Please forgive him - he's still learning how sensitive the mics are. (A new wind screen has been procured that looks like Don King's hair, so hopefully there will be less wind pops in the future.) Enjoy!
- Elisabeth hates on nacho cheese Doritos
- Trilety and Juan bust into the poop emoji balloon Megan and Doug got Juan for his birthday.
- Megan's first circus! The tigers we NOT very exciting, as Abram notes.
- Ben Fold playing 'You Don't Know Me' live with the Omaha symphony. Sorry about my singing ha
- Smashing ice at the Curvy Cottage on Super Bowl Sunday
- Testing the googly eyes on the Zoom (FAIL)
- Wayne's albino story
- Doug and Megan trek North on a strange nostalgic journey
- The Bishops playing a song by The Specials (Doug thinks) at the Barley Street Tavern
- Pet Sounds in the snow!
- A big compilation of recordings from our Groundhog Day celebrations in Unadilla, NE
- The last Peach Rockstar
- HOBOWRECK DEMOTIME: a great 4-track demo of 'Burning Up' by Madonna (off her 1st album). Love those robo-vocals!!
- Sucking on poo
It's Fizzle Like a Flood's 1st birthday! Lots of Doug's friends called with well wishes and Doug traveled to Florida again for New Year Eve. Thank you to everyone who has listened to this incredibly uncool podcast this year. :)
- Simon calls to say hi and mess with Doug
- The old promo for FLAF. I'm not sure it actually ever aired anywhere.
- A message from Elisabeth
- Trilety and Juan reporting in about a cat paw toy they found at Walgreens
- Matt Whipkey and band live at the Waiting Room in December 2016
- Doug knows this guy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4IC7qaNr7I
- Adding oil to Megan's car. Megan zings a zinger!
- A lovely message from nephew Elliott
- Karen's Spanish message (an excerpt)
- Three recordings from Christmas 2016
- A rocking message from Lewis, Doug's old skate pal
- Megan and Suzie show off Suzie's new toy
- FloriDoug version 2.0
- GIANT COMPILATION OF STUFF DOUG RECORDED IN FLORIDA
- Hobowreck Demotime: An interesting demo version of 'Every Little Thing She Does is Magic' by The Police (1977)
- Oh, Randy...
PLEASE GIVE THIS PODCAST A REVIEW BELOW!! Thanks! :)