Sorry It's been so long! Doug has been spending a lot of time building a HAUNTED HOUSE in his basement. (Probably his mid-life crisis) I guess it could be worse...
But so here's what's been going on since April. Enjoy!
- Obama Everyday - so true to life
- Doug gives Trilety a tour of what has since actually become an actual haunted house (wow!)
- Doug's favorite Brady Bunch episode happily caught on the 'Brady Brunch' on a random Sunday
- 'Holly' by Township & Range https://www.facebook.com/TownshipAndRangeOmaha
- Karen and Elisabeth send Doug some ocean sounds from Mexico
- For a bit, a little black kitty liked climbing up into the space over Doug's porch.
- T just has the booty.
- Recordings from Doug and Megan's trip to Iowa City and Waterloo to see Wayne Coyne's art show
- Megan and Trilety make a secret recording on Doug's zoom
- Easter hike at the prairie!
- As part of putting in the haunted house, Doug replaced the hot water heater.
- Sounds of the saw and screwing
- Hobowreck Demotime: 'Battery' by Metallica
- An oldie Doug finally put in the podcast!