April Fool's Day fun with the joke that was the Suckapellacast. And then a bunch of other fun things. All with LOTS of special sound effects! (Doug promises less in the future.) But it makes sense with the Suckapellacast, okay?
- If you didn't know, 'E.T.' is Doug's favorite movie.
- Doug gets to park in the covered garage at work now.
- An unfinished instrumental FLAF track from an album idea that was about making cool instrumentals for Megan and Trilety to play in their bakery. Probably would have been called 'Bird Songs' or something, I guess. It was made by recording melodies over 'Total Job' by The Faint. Really.
- The first podcast Doug tried to make: 'Suckapellacast' There was not a second attempt.
- Some singing bowls at Oakview Mall
- Doug's car will make this sound until it is no more, ugh.
- Doug's dentist, Dr. B, has a chair of doom.
- The Major Award!
- The first Painfully Cheesy Love Song of the Week - 'What Does It Take' by Chicago (e-mail suggestions to email@example.com)
- Don't lick it, Doogie!